Aims and Objective
As per the Memorandum of MSU Pharmacy Alumni Association (MPA) registered under Literacy, Scientific and Charitable Societies Act XXI of 1860 , the Aims and Objectives of the Association shall be deemed as under.
The Association shall be a secular, non political and nonprofit making Association and shall have the following aims and objectives:
- To strengthen the bond between M.S.University Pharmacy Alumni and their Alma-Mater. The Association shall serve as a nucleus to cultivate fellowship, friendship and brotherhood among the alumni members of the Pharmacy Department, ( Now Faculty of Pharmacy), The M.S.University of Baroda, Vadodara.
- To promote the education and learning of pharmaceutical sciences among the students of pharmacy in particular and practitioners of pharmacy and mankind in general.
- To establish maintain, support or encourage library, laboratory or research facilities and such other activities conducive to the development of pharmaceutical profession.
- To arrange seminars, conventions, educational symposiums, special lectures, refresher courses etc.to keep abreast with new advances and developments in the field of pharmacy.
- To undertake directly or arrange to subsidise to print, publish and circulate any research work of outstanding nature, news-letters, journals, bulletins, pamphlets etc. that the Association deems desirable and expedient for the promotion and fulfilment of its objectives.
- To mobilise the financial resources for pursuing different activities in line with the objectives of the Association.
- To affiliate or incorporate at different places as circumstances may permit, research institutes, colleges , schools imparting education on the subjects of pharmaceutical and allied sciences.
- To grant monetary assistance including scholarships, loans, prizes or awards to students and Alumni of Pharmacy department, Vadodara whom the Association may deem to be deserving upon such terms and for such period that the Association deems proper.
- To donate or grant monetary assistance to any other Association or Institution having similar objectives.
- To pursue any activity that enhances the value and prospects of the Pharmacy Department, M.S.University of Baroda, Vadodara in particular and the profession of pharmacy in India in general.